For your safety and the safety of others:
- All carry-on items must fit with the passenger’s seating space and be placed under the seat or carried on the passenger’s lap so as not to protrude to another seat. This may include one (1) medium-size suitcase, duffle bag, backpack or carry-on bag, parcel or grocery bags.
- Metal framed child carriers, collapsible baby strollers, band instruments, skateboards, and small coolers are limited to one per person.
- Please wait on proper side of the roadway for the bus to arrive at the bus stop sign.
- Please wait for the bus to make a complete stop before approaching the bus.
- Please enter the bus with the exact fare or have your pass visible.
- Infants under 2 years old, traveling free must ride on the lap of an accompanying adult.
- Please allow senior citizens and individuals with disabilities the use of front seating.
- Please be alert at all times for sudden or quick stops.
- When standing, please move to the rear of the bus and always hold on to standee handbars or seatbars.
- Please do not change seats after the bus starts moving.
- Do not litter on the bus or designated bus shelters.
- Shirt and footwear are required.
- All wounds and open sores must be covered.
- Food, beverages, smoking and loud music are prohibited.
- Please no eating or drinking on the bus.
- Anyone who believes that he or she has been discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, low income or limited English proficiency while using the bus or its’ Paratransit services should contact the Guam Regional Transit Authority at 475 - 4616.
- Please be at the bus stop at least 15 minutes prior to departure time.
FOLLOW THESE COMMON RULES OF COURTESY
- No eating, drinking or smoking on the bus.
- No riding under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs.
- No radios, cassette tape players, compact disc players or other sound generating equipment may be played aloud aboard the vehicle.
- Avoid distracting the driver or annoying other passengers with inappropriate behavior
- Passengers must be at the designated stop for pick up. Please keep in mind that unexpected delays can happen due to such things as traffic conditions, road constructions, bad weather, etc.
- Passengers must have readily available for presentation, fare pass/coupon/tickets, identification card (if applicable) and the exact amount of money for a bus ride prior to boarding a bus.
Please be advised that due to inclement weather on Guam whereby shelters are not provided on some of the designated fix routes the following items should be in your possession:
- Passengers are encouraged to plan ahead when using GRTA services.
- Your plan should include requesting recommendations from our operators on the best or more timely route to take to reach your desired destination.