Transportation is arranged on a first-come-first-served basis. ADA regulations do not permit scheduling according to the priority of purpose.
Trip changes after boarding the bus are not permitted. Please be considerate of other riders. Do not ask the Operator to make a change to your scheduled trip.
You can reserve a ride one or two days in advance of your trip and up to 2 weeks for medical appointments. Rides for the next day must be reserved no later than 5 p.m. the day before. Reservation lines are open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm daily. Please note that making reservations 2 weeks in advance is only for medical.
You are to make your own reservations and cancellations unless your disability prevents you from doing so. If that is the case, a person(s) designated on file is permitted to make and cancel your rides for you.
The Scheduler will guide you through the process of reserving your ride. Please be prepared to provide the following information.
- Your name.
- Day and date of the ride.
- Pickup address and phone number.
- Destination address and phone number, including building name and any specific drop off and pick up information. If your pickup location is difficult to find or is on a remote street, provide the Dispatcher with precise directions to the location.
- Your preferred pickup time.
- Your appointment time, if needed.
- The time you will be ready for your return trip. Allow enough time for your appointment to be finished so you won’t be listed as a “No Show” on the return trip. If you will be going to a medical appointment, ask the doctor or staff member how long your appointment will take. If you cannot return by your scheduled time, i.e., a return trip from work to home, let the Dispatcher know as soon as is practical.
- Any additional information about your trip such as:
- You will use a wheelchair, scooter, other mobility aid
- A Personal Care Attendant (PCA) or other companion(s) will travel with you, or
- Any other information you feel we should know to safely and comfortably transport you.