Transportation is arranged on a first-come-first-served basis. ADA regulations do not permit scheduling according to the priority of purpose.
Trip changes after boarding the bus are not permitted. Please be considerate of other riders. Do not ask the Operator to make a change to your scheduled trip.
You can reserve a ride one or two days in advance of your trip and up to 2 weeks. Rides for the next day must be reserved no later than 5 p.m. the day before. Reservation lines are open daily from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. To make a reservation please call our Dispatch Office at 671-647-7433/4/5. When the primary telephones are down, riders may call 671-888-7433 or 671-686-7433.
When making reservations please be sure to have the following information available;
- Your name
- Telephone number (please make sure this is a working number)
- Time you would like to arrive at your destination
- Identify whether you will be accompanied by a personal care attendant and/or a companion
- Inform of any mobility devices being used
- The address where you would like to be picked up from
- The address where you would like to go to
- Identify whether you will need a return trip, indicating the time you desire to be picked up
Someone will call and confirm reservations the same day for next day service.
Under no circumstances will an appointment be made from a voice message. Riders are asked to leave their name and a good working telephone number. If the number has been changed or disconnected, GRTA is not responsible for providing the transportation request. Only authorized persons are allowed to make/cancel reservations for the rider. Authorization must be provided and filed with the GRTA Paratransit Section.
If it is necessary to cancel the trip, please notify GRTA as soon as possible
A ride is a one-way trip. GRTA paratransit service is curb-to-curb service whereas you must be able to get to the curb. The GRTA driver will assist you in getting in and out of the vehicle.
Passengers must be ready at the designated pick-up time. The driver will wait five (5) minutes at the curb and then continue on his/her route.