The Guam Regional Transit Authority (GRTA) operates both a Fixed Route Service and a Paratransit Service.
FIXED ROUTE SERVICE
There are seven (7) individual bus lines on the fixed route services as described below:
- Greyline – servicing the Dededo, Yigo and surrounding areas;
- Redline – servicing the Hagatna, Mangilao, Barrigada, Toto and back to Hagatna areas;
- Blueline 1 – servicing the Hagatna, Tamuning, Micronesia Mall, Tumon and back to Hagatna areas;
- Blueline 2A – servicing the Hagatna, Asan, Piti, Agat, Umatac and Merizo areas;
- Blueline Express – servicing the Hagatna, Tamuning and Tumon areas;
- Greenline – servicing the Yona, Inarajan and Talofofo areas;
- Greenline Express – servicing the Hagata Pool Parking Lot, Adelup, Agana Heights, Sinajana and Hagatna areas
Paratransit service is provided to all ADA Eligible Certified passengers. Certification is a requirement of this service. An application can be obtained at the GRTA Offices in Upper Tumon, DPW Compound.
Reservation for use of this service must be made Two (2) days in advance during normal business hours (8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday excluding all Government of Guam Holidays).
A total of Six (6) paratransit vehicles are assigned to the paratransit services.
TO MAKE A RESERVATION
- Contact Kloppenburg Enterprises, Inc. (KEI) Dispatch: 647-7433/7434/7435.
- 8:00am – 5:00pm